We are very pleased to now be able to offer Thermometer guns are these are THE MOST important piece if equipment you need when owning reptiles.
You can not rely on a thermostats dial to accurately represent what the true temperature inside your set up will be. For instance your thermostat could be set at 30 degrees but your hot end temperature inside the enclosure is actually 26 degrees, or 34 degrees. Therefore one of these temperature guns is crucial so you can set and monitor your temps with absolute accuracy giving you piece of mind that your animal is safe and sound. A thermostats job is to maintain your desired temperature regardless of what the number on the dial says.
- Backlight ON/OFF selection.
- Auto power off and Data Hold
- Easily switch between °C and °F.
- Point and shoot with clear LCD display.
- Laser Target Pointer ON/OFF selection.
- Back-light included for increased night visibility
- The product is used to measure the surface temperature not suitable for use on humans
Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5°
Emissivity: 0.95 (fixed)
Temperature range: -50~380℃ / -58~716℉
Distance Spot Rate: 12:1
Power by: 2* AAA batteries( included)
These temperature guns are also available in our starter packs, offering you a great saving. The starter pack is a great accompaniment to our Ball Python Set Up kits. The Starter pack includes: Infrared thermometer gun, 12″ feeding tweezers, 16″ feeding tong and blade scraper cleaning tool.